Wikipedia Trail from Unity3D to Adolf Hitler

For this Wikipedia trail I have decided to step it up a notch and play the Wikipedia Hitler game, where you pick a random article (not random in my case) and try to get to Hitler in as little clicks as possible.

I started with the wikipedia page for Unity and decided to go from there. I learned a bit about Unity, for example, did you know that Unity is compatible with pretty much any platform? PC, Mac, consoles, VR headsets, Unity's got it all! I think that's pretty cool because you can just make your game once, rather than having to change parts of code for different systems and having to play around with that.

Next I went to C# and I understood basically none of it (hint: if you switch the language in the link to "simple", it gives you the article in simpler words, so instead of en.wikipedia.com, you put in simple.wikipedia.com). It was actually designed by Microsoft! So that was my next stop.
Microsoft's page has an image of Buzz Aldrin using their HoloLens, so to Buzz Aldrin I went!
Then straight to NASA, because I know that your man Von Braun was an ex-Nazi that helped NASA with a lot of their work after World War 2. From Wernher Von Braun, I went to Nazi Germany and from there you can probably guess which link I clicked :)

That was fun actually, I should do it more often.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Revolutionary

Game Vision Statement

Prototype for my space game