College Assignments, Creative Digital Media - Year 2

I recently started studying my second year of creative digital media in TUD Blanchardstown. For the Multimedia Development, we have several different assignments, namely readings, Unity3D, project work and several others.  I'm very excited for Unity3D, because I've always wanted to develop games but was never sure where to start. I heard that Unity is good for beginners; let's hope that's true. We also have extra tasks which we can complete for extra credit, in case we need to make up for missed points or want to get points in advance and finish the semester a week or two early.

Overall I'm really looking forward to the module and hope to learn a lot from it.
That's it for now, see ya!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Revolutionary

Game Vision Statement

Prototype for my space game